WOW! I have been going through all of my UFOs and the list is getting way too long! I need to get busy and finish these. Funny thing is I say it every year and still the list keeps growing! I guess I really do have ADD when it comes to quilts, and for every quilt that I have started, I have 4 or 5 more ideas rattling around in my brain.
Here’s my list in no particular order, just what I found in my closet shelves waiting and lurking…..
1. Maker’s Choice, blue From a swap. I have all the blocks but no idea how to set them yet.
2. Scrappy Sampler BOM that I downloaded a few years ago. Pattern downloaded, blocks started but not finished.’
3. Christmas Houses from a swap earlier this year. Not sure what to do with them yet.
4. KYO blocks, still in progress. Have Nov, Dec and Jan blocks to make still.
5. Dutch 9 block swap from a while back. Blocks made, no further progress.
6. Bounty of Blue from a magazine, forgot which one. Partially put together.
7. Maple Leaf. Lottery blocks.
8. Mazy Mystery, gift. Partially put together.
9. Four Square (fall) swap blocks, need to do sashing and borders.
10. Hobo quilt. Some blocks made.
11. Double 9 Patch, blue from a swap.
12. Log Cabin blocks, green. Needs 2 more blocks.
13. Orange Crush mystery. Part 1 and 2 done, no further.
14. Rail Fence. Partially put together but need to do some resewing.
15. Four Square, sports. Charity quilt. Not sure if want to stay in that theme or do Sudoki style instead.
16. 3 x 3 in yellow and blue. Top made but needs more sashing and borders.
17. Heart of Mine mystery quilt. Top made, need to finish.
18. Round Robin top #1. Needs to be finished.
19. Round Robin top #2. Needs to be finished.
20. Housewarming Mystery top done but needs to be finished with final borders and sashing.
21. Simple Scrappy Treasures BOM. Need to finish final blocks.
22. Tennessee quilt top. Needs to be finished.
23. Next door neighbor swap block in black. Blocks made.
24. Next door neighbor swap blocks in bright colors. Blocks made.
That’s all that I have found so far that are actually started. The ones that I am starting for this year I haven’t listed yet, but I’m sure they will be added soon enough. The list of WANNA DO QUILTS is probably longer than this.
I would love to see your list, so please feel free to post to either here or our group site.
See ya soon.